The Atlanta History Center’s 4th annual “Back on the Farm” event is a farm to table dinner at the Atlanta History Center benefitting the livestock of Smith Family Farm, which includes sheep, goats and chickens that can all be seen during each visit. Back on the Farm has become one of Buckhead’s most popular fall social events, and this year, a team of celebrity chefs have crafted a dinner with ingredients accurate to life in 1800s Atlanta.
For more information on tickets and sponsorship options, visit The Atlanta History Center’s Page.
Where? The Smith Family Farm at Atlanta History Center
When? Friday September 30 at 6:00 p.m. Cocktails are at 6pm on the farm, and a seated dinner is at 8pm in the Grand Overlook.
- Mark Brown of Blazin’ Jerk
- Erika Council of Southern Souffle
- Julio Delgado of JP Atlanta
- Seth Freeman of Peach Dish
- Jared Hall of One Flew South
- Cooper Miller of Ladybird Grove & Mess Hall
- Duane Nutter of Southern National, Mobile, AL
- Christian Perez of White Oak Kitchen & Cocktails
- Matthew Raiford of The Farmer and The Larder, Brunswick, GA
- Guy Wong of Ton Ton, Le Fat and Mizo Izakaya
- Tiffanie Barriere of Southern National, Mobile, AL
- Greg Best of Ticonderoga Club
- Jerry Slater of Flying Pig Hospitality
- Krista Lark Slater of Flying Pig Hospitality
- The Spin Style Agency
Smith Family Farm
Tell us in the comments: Have YOU ever attended “Back on the Farm”? Tell us about it!