The Peachtree Road Farmers Market returns to the Cathedral of Saint Phillip this Saturday for its 16th season. Buckhead’s neighborhood farmers market boasts over 50 vendors each week, all of which are Certified Naturally Grown or Certified Organic, along with live music and special events. The PRFM is a producer-only market. That means each product is grown, raised, or made by the seller. Last year The PRFM was voted #4 in the country in USA Today’s reader’s poll.
Executive Director Nancy Qarmout sent Buckhead.com these exciting updates for the 2022 season:
- New vendors this season including more breakfast & lunch options to eat on-site.
- A children’s area with jumbo yard games.
- Weekly Chef Pop-ups beginning this week. Saturday, March 5th, Chef Thomas McKeown from the Hyatt Regency Atlanta will be selling Grits Bowls using ingredients from Pine Street Market, Rodgers, Greens and Roots Farm and other local vendors. Meat and Vegetarian options will be available. 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗲𝗱𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮.
- The Alliance Theater will sponsor Storytime for children every 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month (only 2nd Sat. Nov. & Dec.) at 930am near the music tent.
- Special events throughout the season like a Skin Cancer Screening May 7th sponsored by Olansky Dermatology.
The Market is open 8:30-noon each Saturday from March 5 through December 17, 2022. The Cathedral of Saint Phillip is located at 2744 Peachtree Road, NW Atlanta, 30305. Organizers encourage cashless payments like Venmo and Cash App. Dogs are welcome at the market as long as they mind their manners and they’re kept on a leash.
The PRFM is a great opportunity to get out and mingle as the days are getting warmer. Come out on Saturday morning and support your local farmers, growers, and makers! Visit the Peachtree Road Farmers Market website for a current list of vendors.